- Provide primary and secondary resources for use in teaching the standards-based California curriculum.
- Provide sample lessons on major topics of the standards-based California curriculum.
- Provide a link for teachers to the latest information on frameworks, standards, and assessment in California
- Provide a forum for teacher professional discussions
- Suggest strategies for using the Internet in the classroom
- Advertise H/SS professional development opportunities in California
- Encourage expansion of the opportunity for learning beyond the walls of the classroom through online student projects and fieldtrips
Follow this demonstration tutorial for each goal: