SAMPLE INTERVIEW FORM
1. What is your full name?
2. When were you born?
3. Where were you born?
4. Did you grow up in the same area? If not where?
5. Can you describe what life was like growing up during this time?
6. Can you describe life for yourself or others specifically in regards to civil rights?
7. Did you serve in the service during WWII? In which branch?
8. Did civil rights change after World War II? How?
9. What is yout opinion of affirmative action?.
10. What is your opinion of Proposition 209 (affirmative Action)?
11. What is your opinion of the progress of civil rights until this time?
12. (For the student) Reflect on the information from the interview. What have you learned?