Play: As a class, you will work with your teacher to develop a rubric based on the following criteria:
- Amount of research reflected in your play
- Historical accuracy of your events
- Visual appeal of your props and costumes
- Play is organized to tell the story
- Well-performed play
- Positive contributions to your group
One-Pager: Will be evaluated on completeness of each question answered and the details provided. Notes may be turned in for 5 points credit.
Class Discussion Questions
- Do immigrants still come to America?
- Do they come from the same countries or from different nations?
- Is the process of entering the U.S. the same?
- How are immigrants treated by other Americans in our town?
- Do you think the U.S. should restrict immigration?
photo courtesy of thinkquest.org