The Virtual Museum of Sutter's Fort was designed for the S.C.O.R.E. Project by Lawrence Fox
- Larry Fox is a Special Day Class Teacher (Learning Handicapped) at Lodi High School, in Lodi California. He has been at Lodi High since 1987.
- Larry is interested in the use of technology in education, and has been a Technology Fellow with Lodi U.S.D. and San Joaquin County C.O.E. since 1997.
- During 1998, he finally completed his second Masters Degree (Education )at CSU Sacramento. His Project and Paper are on the Internet at: http://www.softcom.net/users/fox/
- Larry is also an artist and likes painting and making things. He has been involved with showing his work and has been involved with the annual Altares del Mundo Show in Sacramento. His first Masters (Art: Painting and Drawing) was from CSUS.
- Larry is on the Visual Arts Committee of Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission. He co-chaired the annual Phoenix Show.
Please contact Larry if you have any information that could improve the Virtual Musuem of Sutter's Fort, or other links that you know about.