May Holidays ~ Student Guide
In the Spring there are beautiful butterflies fluttering around the flowers. You may want to pick some flowers for a mother's day present. You might like to plant some flowers and watch them grow. Since it is Springtime, this activity is about butterflies.
- Activity 1 Click here and look at the picture of the Monarch butterfly. Answer the following questions
- What colors do you see on the Monarch butterfly?
- What is the butterfly sitting on?
- Where is the other wing of the butterfly?
Now click here and look at this picture and answer.
- Is this the same kind of butterfly as the first one?
- What do you see that is the same on both wings?
Once more, click here to see another picture and answer.
- What color are the spots?
- How many antennae does the butterfly have?
- Activity 2 A coloring page: Flowers to color for mother:
- Activity 3 A puzzle about what does not fit.
- Help mom clean up the place.
- Back to My Holiday Portfolio