Benevolent Ruler of Mali
Obedient Servant of Allah,
does decree that...
- You will be responsible for selecting African trade goods, products and technologies that can be offered as gifts and incentives for future trade.
- You will determine what trade goods from the Middle East, Asia and Europe you would like to have come into the Empire of Mali.
- You will learn about existing trade routes in the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe and become knowledgeable about the trade goods that travel along these routes.
- At various times you will need to confer with other councilors such as the Councilor of Transportation , to discuss trade routes and modes of transportation to export and import trade goods in the Empire of Mali.
- You will make recommendations on:
- what trade routes to use,
- what cities and countries will trade with us,
- what we should trade,
- what trade goods we will get in return.
- You will also be charged with assessing the short-term and long-term impact of this journey on the future of the Empire of Mali.
- Along with other members of the Council of Commerce, you will
make a full report to your monarch and the court.